My first published pattern, the Aspen Winter cowl (pictured above) can be purchased on Ravelry. More about the pattern, including pictures, can be found in this blog post. If you're going to be at Vogue Knitting Live this month, stop by the Prado de Lana Farm booth and check out Amanda's yarn and my pattern. You can find Robin's yarn on etsy. Anyone who purchases the pattern in the month of January will have a chance to win the custom colorway Robin created for this pattern. All proceeds go to supporting the podcast.
Top 5 Patterns for 2016
2. Grandpa's Veggie Garden/Grandma's Flower Garden by Clothesline Designs (my Veggie version can be found here, and my Flower Garden is here)
Top 5 Books Read in 2016
1. Underground Airlines by Ben Winters
2. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
3. In the Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner
4. 7 by Jen Hatmaker
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
I mentioned Cannonball Read, a wonderful reading challenge that raises money for cancer research.
I mentioned the Women's Bible Cafe and All Things New by Kelly Minter. If anyone is interested in doing that study with WBC or has suggestions for how to go forward with the Bible studies in 2017, please contact me either at knitreadpray (at) gmail.com or via Instagram or on the Facebook Page.